click or tap image to zoom-in
Armedica AM-600 One-Section Maple Hardwood Treatment Table with H-Brace
Dimensions: 30" W x 78" L x 30" H
Armedica wood tables and mat platforms offer elegance in practical designs, and a natural wood finish adds to the attractiveness of these full size treatment tables. Whether your needs are for a plain table or one of the many variations available, you are sure to find the exact model you need. All of our wood tables and mat platforms have these outstanding features.
- Full 3" Maple hardwood legs for stability and strength.
- H-Base Support
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with bacterial protection
- 2" firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- 500 lb. Weight capacity
- Other sizes available upon request
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, take into consideration the electrical needs of any equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only - which is determined by Armedica Mfg. Corp. and Foundations. Some products are labeled as "No returns on this item" in which case we will not accept returns on those products. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 30 days from shipment date, and should be returned only to the manufacturer. Contact us for location information.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge, or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be as much as 30%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.