Armedica AM-702 Power Platform Bariatric Parallel Bars 7'
|Armedica AM-702 Power Platform Parallel Bars 7'|
- Digital display on conveniently located, user-friendly control panel shows exact bar height.
- Memory buttons allow storage and recall of four separate bar height settings.
- Microprocessor control unit ensures synchronous operation of all four columns.
- Heavy-gauge 1½" diameter (3.8 cm) stainless steel handrails on three-section slim line lifting columns that provide maximum lateral stability, even in the highest bar position.
- Height monitoring functions ensure reliable operation and safe switch-off in case of a fault.
- Slip-resistant platform.
|Weight Capacity: 400 lbs (181kg) on hand rails|
|Height Range: 26" to 48" --adjusts electronically|
Width Range: 15" to 29" --adjusts manually
Platform: 7'L x43"W; 29" width between columns
Notes: Also available in a 10' length: Model AM700;
15' length (2 piece platform): Model AM703;
10' length with bariatric platform: Model AM705. The AM705 platform is 49"W, 36"width between columns. The width adjusts from 19" - 35"
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, take into consideration the electrical needs of any equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 30 days from shipment date, and should be returned only to the manufacturer. Contact us for location information.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be more than 15%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.