Foundations Wall-Mounted Special Needs Adult Changing Table
Foundations Wall-Mounted Changing Table for Adults (Special Needs)
Dimensions: 18" W x 62" L x 28" H installed
Models: 100-SSE-R (Recessed) and 100-SSE-SM (Surface Mounted)
Please Note: These tables may only be purchased via credit card or commercial / municipal check - no purchase orders on this model.
The Foundations wall-mounted 100-SSE folding changing table for adults is made of an extremely durable brushed stainless steel, which makes it simple to maintain and easy to sanitize. The option of a recessed or surface mounted station makes it versatile, depending on what best fits your facility.
These adult changing tables are ADA compliant, made in the USA, and come with an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
Shipped Fully Assembled. Ready to install. Ships in 3 to 5 days.
- Ideal for use in public venues, schools, nursing homes, and hospitals
- Made of beautiful and durable 16 gauge 304 brushed stainless steel
- Dual pneumatic gas springs provide easy and safe open/close
- Durable bacteria resistant, high-gloss ABS tray
- Open unit from wall measures 18"
- Designed for adults and children with special needs with a length of 62"
- Includes easy-to-clean safety strap that adjusts with one hand
- Available in both recessed and surface mount configurations
- When closed, unit projects 1" (25 mm) from wall if recessed, or 4" (100 mm) if surface mounted.
- 400 lb. Static Weight Support
- ADA and ANSI compliant when properly installed
- Cushioned safety corners
- Made in the USA
- Limited 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, take into consideration the electrical needs of any equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only - which is determined by Armedica Mfg. Corp. and Foundations. Some products are labeled as "No returns on this item" in which case we will not accept returns on those products. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 30 days from shipment date, and should be returned only to the manufacturer. Contact us for location information.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge, or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be as much as 30%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.