Prices that include Free Shipping are for the contiguous US only.
When we don't provide free shipping, Core Medical Equipment will provide shipping quotes just prior to Checkout, when you are ready to place your order. We contact the factory location where the products will be shipped to get exact shipping rates, so you know exactly what the shipping costs will be on your order. We will return your shipping quote as quickly as possible, usually within the hour, but no more than one business day after you submit your request. The quote will come back with a link for you to complete your Checkout. (We never add shipping charges without your approval.)
PLEASE INSURE CORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESS BEFORE REQUESTING A SHIPPING QUOTE! This will insure the most accurate shipping rates.
We currently do NOT ship to Puerto Rico, the US Territories, P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses or any other International destination. Unless pre-arranged with us for residential addresses, we ship LTL ground freight only to commercial addresses.
Most items are processed within 24 hours and shipped from the factory with a lead time of three (3) weeks, then via 3-5 day ground delivery service (unless otherwise noted). Orders placed over the weekend will be processed first thing Monday morning. We will notify you by email and provide a tracking # when your product(s) ship.
BEFORE ACCEPTING SHIPMENT FROM CARRIER:
We advise our customers to CAREFULLY do the following when their order arrives:
Before you sign for your product, EXAMINE the shipping carton(s) for signs of damage. If the carton or merchandise appears to be damaged, insist the driver notes legibly the damage on the shipping receipt. (This includes if you see any holes in the shipping containers.) But if you feel your packages are excessively damaged, refuse the shipment altogether. And if you discover any damage upon opening the cartons, photograph the damaged product AND any visible damages to the shipping containers. Then email photos to us immediately.
These precautions will aid in making a successful claim to the shipper to cover all costs for damage which occurs in transit. Products rarely arrive damaged. But just to be safe, please be advised of these precautions in order to protect yourself with these steps.
As part of the common carrier driver ICC regulations, truck drivers are required only to bring merchandise to the tailgate (end) of their vehicle. It is then the customer's responsibility to remove it from the truck. If you do not have the personnel or facilities to handle unloading, we suggest the delivery option below.
Inside Delivery And/Or Lift Gate Service:
These services must be requested at an additional charge before the shipment leaves our facilities. The driver will assist someone from your business in moving merchandise off the truck into the building. If there is an elevator available, the driver may also assist in taking the merchandise to any floor above or below the delivery floor. If no elevator exists, the driver will only assist in bringing the merchandise into the entrance on the ground floor. If there are steps, additional help will be required if you do not have a loading dock to lower the shipment from the truck to the ground level. You are also responsible for unpacking, setting in place, and debris removal.
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, please take into consideration the electrical needs of the equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 21 days from shipment date.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be more than 15%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.