Armedica AMQ-400 Quantum 400 Intersegmental Traction Table / Roller Massage (Includes Shipping!)
Armedica Quantum 400 - AMQ-400 Chiropractic Roller Massage Table
Also known as chiropractic traction tables, chiropractic massage, or chiropractic roller massage tables, these tables are used specifically to provide intersegmental traction therapy. The Quantum 400 roller massage table includes built-in rollers that travel up and down the body, which causes muscle relaxation, as well as an additional vibration feature that even makes it a great stress-reliever.
Please note: Federal law restricts the sale of this device to only physicians or other practitioners licensed in the state where it will be used, or to patients who have a Letter of Medical Necessity from the physician or practitioner licensed in the state where it will be used.
Opposite side control available at no extra charge.
(Includes Shipping for locations in the contiguous US only, excluding add-on shipping options. Otherwise, we will quote shipping cost.)
BENEFITS OF INTERSEGMENTAL TRACTION
MOTORIZED ROLLER ELEVATION AND VIBRATION
Quantum 400 Dimensions:
Not sold for personal residential use without Letter Of Medical Necessity
Dr. Brian Olson, DC of Yankton, SD explains the benefits of intersegmental traction in this video:
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, take into consideration the electrical needs of any equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only - which is determined by Armedica Mfg. Corp. and Foundations. Some products are labeled as "No returns on this item" in which case we will not accept returns on those products. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 30 days from shipment date, and should be returned only to the manufacturer. Contact us for location information.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge, or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be as much as 30%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.