Replacement Magnetic Actuator Motor MAX74 A200415A01000-000 Armedica 03595 (Includes Shipping)
SKF Actuator Motor MAX74 A200415A01000-000 Armedica 03595 OEM Replacement Part
This SKF actuator motor replaces the MAX65 Actuator, and will fit only the Armedica table models below that have an Armedica serial # of 12774 or greater. (It will fit other brands of tables as long as the model number on the actuator motor matches this model number.) It is used in conjunction with the foot pedal for many of these same tables.
The foot pedal model number is located on the underside and contains model #:
FOR TABLE MODELS ONLY:
AM-100, AM-134, AM-140, AM-150, AM-200, AM-1227, AM-227, AM-234, AM-240, AM-250, AM-300, AM-334, AM-340, AM-350, AM-353, AM-400, AM-450, AM-500, AM-505, AM-550, AM-555, AM-SX1000, AM-SX1060, AM-SX1072, AM-SX2000, AM-SX3500, AM-SX4000, AM-SX4500
NOTE: No returns on this item. Please check your table actuation system model number and foot switch model number, prior to placing your order. Lead time can vary but most orders will ship in 7 to 15 days. The warranty is 1 year for this replacement part.
(Prices that Include Shipping are for the contiguous US only. Elsewhere, when you Checkout, you can request additional shipping quotes for the products you select.)
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, take into consideration the electrical needs of any equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only - which is determined by Armedica Mfg. Corp. and Foundations. Some products are labeled as "No returns on this item" in which case we will not accept returns on those products. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 30 days from shipment date, and should be returned only to the manufacturer. Contact us for location information.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge, or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be as much as 30%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.