When you are ready to place your order, you will want to consider the following items as part of your ordering process. We want to make sure everything is covered, so you are delighted with your purchase.
- Upholstery Color - Armedica offers 11 different upholstery colors in the AM Series tables. This includes Changing Tables. You will need to specify the upholstery color, which can be found here.
- Do you need your table to be portable? Some of our table models are equipped with a caster base, meaning they can be easily rolled from one location to another. Other models require an optional caster base to be installed at the time the table is built. Be sure to check if your table has a caster base, if you need portability. It will be displayed as an optional Accessory if it is not already equipped.
- Do you move clients / students who require a Hoyer Lift? If so, you will need an optional base with a 6" clearance added to your table, so the legs of the Hoyer lift will roll under the table. Again, this will be displayed as an optional Accessory if it is not already equipped.
- Shipping / Delivery Considerations - Most of our AM Series Changing Tables include shipping in the price. This handles the actual ground freight shipping itself. However, there are other considerations.
- Does your receiving facility have a loading dock? We ship via LTL tractor trailers. If you can accept our trucks at your delivery dock, that's all we need. If you do not have a loading dock, we offer a LiftGate / Inside Delivery option. This allows you to receive your table container off the truck and right inside your preferred ground-level entrance. You will need to have staff who can then remove the shipping container and carry off the debris. The tables are fully-assembled and ready to place in the location where they will be used.
- Do you need your table delivered, placed inside your facility, uncrated from the shipping container, and the debris carried away? We offer our White Glove Delivery service, if you need this.
- We will need the name and phone number of the receiving person the freight carrier can call to set the delivery appointment. They will call 24 to 48 hours prior to the delivery. Please specify that information where requested during the Checkout process. Thank you.
Once you consider the above items, you should be able to configure your table exactly the way you need it. This is why we custom-build every table.