click or tap image to zoom-in
Liftgate / Inside Delivery - (Additional Charge)
Inside Delivery And / Or Lift Gate Service:
These services must be requested (at an additional charge) before the shipment leaves our facilities.
The driver will assist someone from your business in moving merchandise off the truck into the building. Please discuss this with the Carrier during the delivery appointment to determine the specifics. However, the item will only be placed (shipping crate in tact) into your facility inside the entrance. It will be your responsibility to get the item uncrated and moved to the desired location. You are also responsible for unpacking, setting in place, and debris removal.
If you require assistance getting the item moved to an interior room, once in the building, or uncrated and moved to another interior room, you may want to consider our White Glove Delivery Service.
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, take into consideration the electrical needs of any equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only - which is determined by Armedica Mfg. Corp. and Foundations. Some products are labeled as "No returns on this item" in which case we will not accept returns on those products. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 30 days from shipment date, and should be returned only to the manufacturer. Contact us for location information.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge, or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be as much as 30%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.