Unfortunately, we do not place these tables in residential settings - only in commercial settings.
When you are ready to place your table order, you will want to consider the following items as part of your ordering process. We want to make sure everything is covered, so you are delighted with your table purchase.
- Upholstery Color - If you are ordering a product that has an upholstered section, remember that Armedica offers 11 different upholstery colors in the AM Series tables. You will need to specify the upholstery color, which can be found here.
- Do you need your product to be portable? Some of our table models are equipped with a caster base, meaning they can be easily rolled from one location to another. Other models require an optional caster base to be installed at the time the table is built. Be sure to check if your table has a caster base, if you need portability. It will be displayed as an optional Accessory if it is not already equipped.
- Do you move clients / patients who require a Hoyer Lift? If so, you will need an optional base with a 6" clearance added to your table, so the legs of the Hoyer lift will roll under the table. Again, this will be displayed as an optional Accessory if it is not already equipped.
- Shipping / Delivery Considerations - Some of our AM Series Tables include shipping in the price. This handles the actual ground freight shipping itself. However, there are other considerations.
- Does your receiving facility have a loading dock? We ship via LTL tractor trailers. If you can accept our trucks at your delivery dock, that's all we need. If you do not have a loading dock, we offer a LiftGate / Inside Delivery option. This allows you to receive your table container off the truck and right inside your preferred ground-level entrance. You will need to have staff who can then remove the shipping container and carry off the debris.
- Do you need your product delivered, placed inside your facility, uncrated from the shipping container, and the debris carried away? We offer our White Glove Delivery service, if you need this.
- We will need the name and phone number of the receiving person the freight carrier can call to set the delivery appointment. They will call 24 to 48 hours prior to the delivery. Please specify that information where requested during the Checkout process. Thank you.
Once you consider the above items, you should be able to configure your table exactly the way you need it. That's why we custom-build every table.