Replacement Armedica 3106 / SKF Hi-Low Foot Switch - In Stock! (Ships Same Day Priority USPS - Included)
Armedica 03106 / STF01-LU1000-X100 SKF Hi-Low Foot Switch Replacement Part - STF01-LU1000-X100
Usually ships same day. In stock now!
While this SKF foot switch fits many brands of tables, the Armedica part number 03106 hi-low foot switch pedal will fit only the Armedica table models below that have an Armedica serial # of 12774 or greater. (It will fit other brands of tables as long as the foot switch model number matches.) Another way to identify this foot switch is to look at the underside of the foot switch for
This product includes a plastic cord wrench for the purpose of removing the current foot switch from the motor.
FOR TABLE MODELS ONLY:
AM-100, AM-134, AM-140, AM-150, AM-200, AM-1227, AM-227, AM-234, AM-240, AM-250, AM-300, AM-334, AM-340, AM-350, AM-353, AM-400, AM-450, AM-500, AM-505, AM-550, AM-555, AM-SX1000, AM-SX1060, AM-SX1072, AM-SX2000, AM-SX3500, AM-SX4000, AM-SX4500
NOTE: No returns on this item. Please check your table model number and table serial number or foot switch model number, prior to placing your order. Lead time can vary but most orders will ship next day! The warranty is 1 year for this replacement part.
(Prices that Include Shipping are for the contiguous US only. Elsewhere, when you Checkout, you can request additional shipping quotes for the products you select.)
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, take into consideration the electrical needs of any equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only - which is determined by Armedica Mfg. Corp. and Foundations. Some products are labeled as "No returns on this item" in which case we will not accept returns on those products. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 30 days from shipment date, and should be returned only to the manufacturer. Contact us for location information.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge, or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be as much as 30%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.