click or tap image to zoom-in
Armedica AMSX60 Hoyer Lift Access Base with 6" Clearance and Swivel Locking Casters
ADD BASE W/ 6" CLEARANCE and Swivel Locking Casters - for AM-SX series Hi Lo and Changing Tables.
PLEASE NOTE: This base can not be ordered separately - as this base must be installed on the table during the table build. It cannot be installed after the table is built.
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, take into consideration the electrical needs of any equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only - which is determined by Armedica Mfg. Corp. and Foundations. Some products are labeled as "No returns on this item" in which case we will not accept returns on those products. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 30 days from shipment date, and should be returned only to the manufacturer. Contact us for location information.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge, or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be as much as 30%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.
Prices that Include Shipping are for the continental US only. Elsewhere, when you Checkout, you can request additional shipping quotes for the products you select.
When we don't provide free shipping, Core Medical Equipment will provide shipping quotes when you are ready to place your order. We contact the factory location where the products will be shipped to get exact shipping rates, so you know exactly what the shipping costs will be. We will return your shipping quote as quickly as possible, usually within the hour, but no more than one business day after you submit your request. The quote will come back with a link for you to complete your Checkout. (We never add shipping charges without your approval.)
PLEASE INSURE CORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESS BEFORE REQUESTING A SHIPPING QUOTE! This will insure the most accurate shipping rates. Please note, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes or residential locations.
We currently do NOT ship to Puerto Rico, the US Territories, PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses or any other International destination. Unelss pre-arranged with us, we ship LTL freight only to commercial addresses.
Most items are processed within 24 hours and shipped from the factory with a lead (build) time for Armedica products of up to 20 weeks (due to supply chain issues), then via 3-5 day ground delivery service (unless otherwise noted). Orders placed over the weekend will be processed first thing Monday morning. We will attempt to notify you by email and provide a tracking # when your product(s) ship.
BEFORE ACCEPTING SHIPMENT FROM CARRIER:
We advise our customers to CAREFULLY do the following when their order arrives:
Before you sign for your product, EXAMINE the shipping carton(s) for signs of damage. If the carton or merchandise appears to be damaged, insist the driver notes legibly the damage on the shipping receipt (POD) as well as any electronic device used to document the delivery. (This includes if you see any holes in the shipping containers.) But if you feel your packages are excessively damaged, refuse the shipment altogether. And if you discover any damage upon opening the cartons, photograph the damaged product AND any visible damages to the shipping containers. Then email photos to us immediately.
Ask to see the “BOL” or “Bill Of Lading”. It will identify the number of pieces in the shipment. If you received a different number, note it on the shipping receipt (POD) so a claim for the missing piece(s) will be approved.
Make note of additional services used at the time of delivery. The use of a lift gate service or inside delivery are the most common special services. If you request one of these services, and it wasn’t already paid for by the shipper, the driver will note it on the POD. If you sign the POD with those services noted, you are agreeing that the services were performed and may be responsible for the additional fees.
Legibly sign and print your name on the shipping receipt (POD). Make sure your printed name is readable. The carrier may refuse to honor a claim if it isn’t clear who signed the POD.
These precautions will aid in making a successful claim to the shipper to cover all costs for damage which occurs in transit. Products rarely arrive damaged. But just to be safe, please be advised of these precautions in order to protect yourself with these steps.
As part of the common carrier driver ICC regulations, truck drivers are required only to bring merchandise to the tailgate (end) of their vehicle. It is then the customer's responsibility to remove it from the truck. If you do not have the personnel or facilities to handle unloading, we suggest the delivery option below.
Inside Delivery And/Or Lift Gate Service:
These services must be requested (at an additional charge) before the shipment leaves our facilities. This option is for commercial deliveries only - residential deliveries must request White Glove Delivery service. The driver will assist someone from your business in moving merchandise off the truck into the building. However, the item will only be placed (shipping crate in tact) into your facility inside the entrance. It will be your responsibility to get the item uncrated and moved to the desired location. You are also responsible for unpacking, setting in place, and debris removal.
White Glove Delivery
With white glove delivery services, you will not be responsible for moving or unloading your products. Your products will be delivered by a 2-man team inside your location. They will unpack and take care of debris removal for you. If you choose this option, you will not need LiftGate and Inside Delivery. Those are included.