Armedica AM-SX 1072 Changing Table (Includes Shipping!) - 25"W x 72"L
AM-SX 1072 Hi-Low Changing Table for Schools
Please Note: Due to increased supply-chain shortages, Armedica requires up to 20 weeks lead time on all new table builds.
The top-rated 72" changing table for special needs adults and students. Perfect for schools and special needs facilities looking to source changing tables for students, children, or adults with disabilities. Electric Hi-Low (foot-operated) with a one-section bed and safety side rails that pivot down for easy patient transfer and access. The sturdy X-Frame design uses 11 gauge steel tubing. The motorized table lowers to 18" above the floor for easy access, allowing patient transfer with little assistance. This helps eliminate back strain and pain from lifting and transferring patients. Also, with a motorized elevation of 37", the caregiver can tend to the patient in an upright position. The AM-SX Series Changing Tables are ideal for those facilities accommodating children and adults with special needs.
- Top dimensions: 72" x 25"
- 34 oz vinyl with antimicrobial / antibacterial protection
- Height range: 18" - 37"
- 1.5 inches of firm density foam
- Side rails: 44" length and extend 6.5" above upholstered table top.
- 4 swivel locking casters
- Footswitch control
- 400 lb lifting capacity
- 120-volt 60hz motor
- Moves smoothly up and down with no horizontal travel
OPTIONAL: An alternate base with 6" of clearance for a Hoyer patient lift access is available: AMSX60 Installed, the table has a height range of approximately 24" to 43" instead of 18" to 37".
(Includes Shipping for locations in the continental US only, excluding add-on shipping options. Otherwise, we will quote shipping cost.)
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, take into consideration the electrical needs of any equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only - which is determined by Armedica Mfg. Corp. and Foundations. Some products are labeled as "No returns on this item" in which case we will not accept returns on those products. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 30 days from shipment date, and should be returned only to the manufacturer. Contact us for location information.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge, or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be as much as 30%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.