Armedica AM-150 Changing Table (Includes Shipping!) - 27"W x 76"L
Armedica AM-150 Hi-Low Adult Changing Table
The Armedica AM-150 adjustable electric hi-low adult changing table is built to accommodate both the client and the caregiver. It offers a full range of height adjustment so the client can be placed in position for optimal results. Easily accessible from a Hoyer lift or wheel chair. The Armedica AM-150 is a superior changing table with a length of 76".
AM-Series Treatment Table features include:
- Non-skid adjustable glides. (Casters optional)
- Top Section: One Piece
- Width: 27" x Length: 76"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maximum Height: 37"
- Welded steel support frames
- Heavy-duty (34 oz.) vinyl top with PermaBlock-3 antimicrobial and antibacterial protection
- 1½" Firm density foam tops.
- Seamless, radiussed corners on upholstered components
- Pivoting joints house steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts
- Footswitch control
- Power assisted caster system (unless noted otherwise)
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order)
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity (unless noted otherwise)
- Optional Fold Down Side Rails: Pivot down for easy patient transfer and access.
(Includes Shipping for locations in the continental US only, excluding add-on shipping options. Otherwise, we will quote shipping cost.)
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, take into consideration the electrical needs of any equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only - which is determined by Armedica Mfg. Corp. and Foundations. Some products are labeled as "No returns on this item" in which case we will not accept returns on those products. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 30 days from shipment date, and should be returned only to the manufacturer. Contact us for location information.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge, or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be as much as 30%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.