click or tap image to zoom-in
Armedica AM-100 Hi Low Treatment Table (Includes Shipping)
Non-skid adjustable glides. (No casters)
Top Section: One Piece
Width: 27" x Length: 76"
Height: 17" x 36"
Strong, stylish, and affordable. An adjustable treatment table built to accommodate the patient and the therapist. Offers full height adjustment and mobility so the patient can be placed in position for optimal results. Easily accessible for the patient.
AM-Series Treatment Table features include:
- Welded steel support frames
- Heavy-duty (34 oz.) vinyl top with PermaBlock-3 antimicrobial and antibacterial protection
- 1½" Firm density foam tops.
- Seamless, radiussed corners on upholstered components
- Pivoting joints house steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts
- Footswitch control
- Power assisted caster system (unless noted otherwise)
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order)
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity (unless noted otherwise)
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, take into consideration the electrical needs of any equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only - which is determined by Armedica Mfg. Corp. Some products are labeled as "No returns on this item" in which case we will not accept returns on those products. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 30 days from shipment date, and should be returned only to the manufacturer. Contact us for location information.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be more than 15%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.