click or tap image to zoom-in
Armedica AM-BA 300 Bar Activated Three-Section Hi Low Treatment Table
Armedica AM-BA 300 Bar Activated Hi Low Treatment Table
|Top Section: Three Piece|
|Head Section: One Section 15" x 27" Raises 45 degrees. Lowers 90 degrees. Contoured Face / Nose Opening|
|Center Section: 22" x 27" Raises up to 30 degrees.|
|Foot Section: 39" x 27" Raises to 78 degrees.|
|Capacity (lbs): 400|
Heavy duty steel tube Hi Low control allows adjustment of the table height while keeping both hands on the patient and both feet on the floor. The control is designed to allow easy access from anywhere around the table without disrupting the treatment.
All AM-BA Series Treatment Tables share these features:
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, take into consideration the electrical needs of any equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only - which is determined by Armedica Mfg. Corp. Some products are labeled as "No returns on this item" in which case we will not accept returns on those products. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 30 days from shipment date, and should be returned only to the manufacturer. Contact us for location information.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be more than 15%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.