click or tap image to zoom-in
Armedica AM-SP 575 Six-Piece Hi Low Mobilization Table w/ Locking Caster Base
Armedica AM-SP 575
|Top Section: Six Piece, Three-Piece Head|
Head Section: Three Section 17" x 13"
Raises 25 Degrees, Lowers 20 Degrees
|Center Section: 17-1/2" x 25"|
|Foot Section: 41" x 25" Raises 20 degrees, lowers 20 degrees, side bends 15 degrees, rotates 15 degrees.|
|Armrest: 12-1/2" x 5-1/2" Adjustable.|
|Capacity (lbs): 300|
The unique design of the AM-SP Series brings the future to you today! Based on a single pedestal approach, the AM-SP Series offers solid stability and loads of leg room and maneuverability for the clinician along with luxurious comfort for the patient. The single pedestal is equipped with our one-step caster system and footswitch at no additional cost and offers a full 27" width top along with a 400 lb. lifting capacity. Because of its unique design, the AM-SP Series operates in a range of 24" from the floor to a maximum height of 35 1/2". It also elevates with no end shift, so it can be used in a smaller area, saving precious space in your office or treatment room.
All the AM-SP Series Treatment Tables include the following features:
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, take into consideration the electrical needs of any equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 30 days from shipment date, and should be returned only to the manufacturer. Contact us for location information.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be more than 15%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.