Armedica AM-SX 1072 Special Needs Adult Diaper Changing Table for Schools (Includes Shipping)
AM-SX1072 Hi-Low Adult Changing Table for Schools
Beat the summer rush - place your order now!
(Free Shipping for locations in the contiguous US only, excluding add-on shipping options. Otherwise, we will quote shipping cost.)
The top-rated changing table for special needs students! Perfect for schools and special needs facilities looking to source changing tables for students, children, or adults with disabilities. Hi-Low Adult Diaper Changing Table with one section top piece and side rails that pivot down for easy patient transfer and access. Sturdy X-Frame design uses 11 gauge steel tubing. The motorized table effectively lowers to 18" above the floor for easy access, allowing patient transfer with little assistance. This helps eliminate back strain and pain from lifting and transferring patients. Also, with a motorized elevation of 37", the caregiver can tend to the patient in an upright position. The AM-SX Series Changing Tables are ideal for those facilities accommodating children and adults with special needs.
- Top dimensions: 72" x 25"
- 34 oz vinyl with antimicrobial / antibacterial protection
- Height range: 18" - 37"
- 1.5 inches of firm density foam
- Side rails: 44" length and extend 6.5" above upholstered table top.
- 4 swivel locking casters
- Footswitch control
- 400 lb lifting capacity
- 120-volt 60hz motor
- Moves smoothly up and down with no horizontal travel
NOTE: THE TABLE PICTURED IN THE HEADER IS SHOWN WITH THE OPTIONAL AMSX60 BASE WHICH FEATURES 6" OF CLEARANCE FOR A PATIENT LIFT. WHEN THE AMSX60 BASE IS INSTALLED THE HEIGHT RANGE IS APPROXIMATELY 22" - 41".
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, take into consideration the electrical needs of any equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 30 days from shipment date, and should be returned only to the manufacturer. Contact us for location information.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be more than 15%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.