Armedica AM-134 Changing Table (Includes Shipping!) - 34"W x 76"L
Armedica AM-134 (Bariatric) Hi-Low Changing Table
Please Note: Due to increased supply-chain shortages, Armedica requires up to 16 weeks lead time on all new table builds.
The AM-134 is perfect for schools and special needs facilities caring for students and clients requiring bariatric care. This adjustable hi-low changing table is built to accommodate the patient and the caregiver. Height adjustment allows the patient to be placed in position for optimal results. Kids and adults just love this table and comfortable bed.
If you are sourcing changing table for students or adults with disabilities, look no further. We offer the Armedica AM-134 which is a superior bariatric changing table with a width of 34" and length of 76".
AM-Series Treatment Table features include:
- Non-skid adjustable glides. (No casters on standard table - AM-1028 or AM-1064 are optional.)
- Top Section: One Piece
- Width: 34" x Length: 76"
- Minimum Height: 17"
- Maximum Height: 36"
- Welded steel support frames
- Heavy-duty (34 oz.) vinyl top with PermaBlock-3 antimicrobial and antibacterial protection
- 1½" Firm density foam tops.
- Seamless, radiussed corners on upholstered components
- Pivoting joints house steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts
- Footswitch control
- Power assisted caster system (unless noted otherwise)
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order)
- 500 lb. Lifting weight capacity (unless noted otherwise)
(Includes Shipping for locations in the continental US only, excluding add-on shipping options. Otherwise, we will quote shipping cost.)
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, take into consideration the electrical needs of any equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only - which is determined by Armedica Mfg. Corp. and Foundations. Some products are labeled as "No returns on this item" in which case we will not accept returns on those products. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 30 days from shipment date, and should be returned only to the manufacturer. Contact us for location information.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge, or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be as much as 30%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.