The Armedica AM-234 Two-Section Changing Table (Includes Shipping!) - 34"W x 76"L
|Two Piece: 34" Width x 76" Total Length|
Head Section: 34"W x 27"L
Raises 75 degrees. Contoured face / nose opening.
|Body Section: 34"W x 49"L|
|Minimum Height: 18" Maximum Height: 37"|
|Capacity (lbs): 500 lbs.|
Please Note: Due to increased supply-chain shortages, Armedica requires up to 16 weeks lead time on all new table builds.
If you need a two-section table, the AM-234 offers full height adjustment and section mobility so the client can be placed in the proper position for a comfortable changing or PT experience. For the client, comfort and easy access getting on and off the table.
All AM-Series Treatment Tables share these features:
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, take into consideration the electrical needs of any equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only - which is determined by Armedica Mfg. Corp. and Foundations. Some products are labeled as "No returns on this item" in which case we will not accept returns on those products. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 30 days from shipment date, and should be returned only to the manufacturer. Contact us for location information.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge, or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be as much as 30%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.