click or tap image to zoom-in
Armedica AM-240 BO-BATH Bariatric Two-Section Hi Low Treatment Table
Armedica AM-240 BO-BATH
|Top Section: Two Piece|
|Head Section: One Section 27" x 40". Raises 75 degrees.|
|Body Section: 40" x 49"|
|Minimum Height: 18"|
|Maximum Height: 37"|
|Capacity (lbs): 500 lbs.|
These treatment tables are wide treatment tables used mainly for Neurological Therapy. The tables are built to be sturdy and designed in such a way that the therapist can be on the table at the same time as the patient being treated. These Bobath tables are used for rehabilitation of people with diseases of the central nervous system. These are often associated with movement disorders, spasms and paralysis, so that a special Bobath table will facilitate treatment.
For the clinician, the AM-Series offers full height adjustment and section mobility so the patient can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort. For the patient, comfort and easy access getting on and off the table.
All AM-Series Treatment Tables share these features:
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, take into consideration the electrical needs of any equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only - which is determined by Armedica Mfg. Corp. and Foundations. Some products are labeled as "No returns on this item" in which case we will not accept returns on those products. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 30 days from shipment date, and should be returned only to the manufacturer. Contact us for location information.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge, or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be as much as 30%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.