click or tap image to zoom-in
Armedica AM-368PB Three-Section Super Bariatric Hi Low Treatment Table w/ Patient Lift
|Heavy Duty High Lift Motor: Lifts patients weighting up to 800 lbs.|
|Top Section: Three Piece|
Head Section: One Section
15" x 36" Raises 45 degrees. Lowers 90 degrees. Contoured Face/ Nose Opening.
|Center Section: 22" x 36" Does not raise.|
|Foot Section: 39" x 36" Raises 70 degrees.|
|Other: Four Total Lock Swivel Casters|
|Weight Capacity (lbs.): 800|
Motorized back rest allows the patient to be raised to a sitting position or lowered to flat position effortlessly with their full weight on the table.
All AM-Series Treatment Tables share these features:
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, take into consideration the electrical needs of any equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only - which is determined by Armedica Mfg. Corp. Some products are labeled as "No returns on this item" in which case we will not accept returns on those products. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 30 days from shipment date, and should be returned only to the manufacturer. Contact us for location information.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be more than 15%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.