click or tap image to zoom-in
Armedica AM-SX 2000 Two-Section Hi Low Treatment Table
Armedica AM-SX 2000
The AM-SX Series treatment tables offer a unique design which will work well for smaller areas in the clinic. The design has exceptional stability, full-height adjustment and section mobility. The flexibility of these tables allows the patient to be placed in proper position to achieve maximum results with minimum effort.
- Top dimensions: 72" x 27"
- Head Section: One piece 15" x 27" with contoured face opening. Raises 25 Degrees. Lowers 80 Degrees.
- Body Section: One Piece 57" x 27"
- 34 oz vinyl with antimicrobial / antibacterial protection
- Height range: 18" - 37"
- 1.5 inches of firm density foam
- 4 swivel locking casters
- 400 lb lifting capacity
- 120-volt 60hz motor
- Moves smoothly up and down with no horizontal travel
OPTION: An alternate base with 6" of clearance for a patient lift is available: AMSX60
Note: A table with the AMSX60 base installed has a height range of approximately 22" to 41"
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, take into consideration the electrical needs of any equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only - which is determined by Armedica Mfg. Corp. Some products are labeled as "No returns on this item" in which case we will not accept returns on those products. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 30 days from shipment date, and should be returned only to the manufacturer. Contact us for location information.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be more than 15%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.