Armedica AM-SX 4000 Four-Section Hi Low Traction Table
Armedica AM-SX 4000
The AM-SX Series treatment tables offer a unique design which will work well for smaller areas in the clinic. The design has exceptional stability, full-height adjustment and section mobility. The flexibility of these tables allows the patient to be placed in proper position to achieve maximum results with minimum effort.
- Top dimensions: 72" x 27"
- Overall Length: 96"
- Height range: 18" - 37"
- Head Section: One piece 15" x 27" Contoured face Opening. Raises 25 Degrees. Lowers 80 Degrees.
- Thoracic Section: 18" x 27"
- Center Section: 12" x 27"
- Foot Section: 31" x 27" Raises 75 Degrees
- 34 oz vinyl with antimicrobial / antibacterial protection
- 1.5 inches of firm density foam
- 4 swivel locking casters
- 400 lb lifting capacity
- 120-volt 60hz motor
- Moves smoothly up and down with no horizontal travel
OPTION: An alternate base with 6" of clearance for a patient lift is available: AMSX60
* Pictures show previous handles used on these tables. See additional image with newer handles (highlighted) that are now used on these tables.
Note: A table with the AMSX60 base installed has a height range of approximately 22" to 41"
Returned Goods Policy:
1. Please check your measurements carefully. Also, take into consideration the electrical needs of any equipment you are installing. We accept returns on the basis of manufacturing defects only. (Damaged products should not be accepted from the freight carrier.)
2. No returns are accepted after 30 days from shipment date, and should be returned only to the manufacturer. Contact us for location information.
3. A return goods authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
4. All returns are subject to the manufacturer's returned goods policy and a minimum 15% restocking charge or the manufacturer's restocking fee which may be more than 15%.
5. Products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
6. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
7. Shipping is non-refundable.
Items shipped to you in error may be returned provided:
1. Customer service is notified within (10) days of receipt of merchandise
2. Returns must be received within twenty-one (21) days of initial shipment and products must be in original, unopened, undamaged cases, suitable for immediate resale.